Tax Extension Features and Benefits
Our 2011 income tax extension form filing system is completely computerized and links directly online to IRS for instant online tax extension filing.
- Available 24/7
- Files your 1040 tax extension instantly online with IRS
- Automatically approved by IRS
- Your copy emails to you instantly
- New filing date becomes Oct 15
- Secure and hacker-safe website
- A contact info emails separately
When your receive your copy of the tax extension form that we email to you, please keep it for your records.
Some of our customers
Home Our Guarantee Questions Security Contact Us State Tax Extensions IRS News
File Your 2014 Tax Extension Online - Six Month IRS Tax Extensions
Then File Your Form 1040 Tax Return as Late as October 15, 2015
Since 2001 IRS has accepted over 99.6% of our Tax Extensions
The Only Service We Provide is Simple - 1040 Income Tax Extension Forms
Not ready to file your 2011 income tax return? You can get an IRS Tax Extension for an extra six months and wait until October 15 to file your 2011 income tax return with the IRS. Your 1040 income tax extension forms will be filed online with IRS in seconds. Our system files your IRS 1040 tax extension forms before you leave our site and we email a copy of the tax extensions form to you as verification of IRS acceptance of your online 1040 income tax extension.
File Your 1040 Tax Extension Form Online With IRS
- File 1040 Tax Extension forms for individual income tax form 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ
- Right now, the due date for your 1040 tax return is April 15
- Five minutes from now, the due date for your 1040 return can be October 15
- The only information needed is your name(s), address, and Social Security Number(s)
- We link directly to the IRS computer system to file your 1040 tax extension as fast as possible
- We file your form 1040 income tax extensions form data instantly
- We are notified immediately if there is any transmission trouble so we can make corrections and resubmit
- The entire process takes about three to five minutes to file a 1040 tax extension form
- We recommend that if you make a payment to IRS at this time, that you do so by mail as it is the safest form of payment and will provide you with a cancelled check as proof of payment
- All of your personal information is protected and not shared with anyone but IRS
- Our fee is $9.89
Pay our fee online with your debit or credit card.
Home Our Guarantee Questions Security Contact Us
State Tax Extensions Sitemap IRS News